Let’s make some VEGGIE PASTA!
Pasta is my go-to for many things, but when I get to add some veggies in and my children actually eat it all, that’s a huge bonus for me! So, let me tell you how to make it for you and you family to enjoy!
3 cloves of Garlic
Now let’s get into the directions:
1. Chop up ingredients if they’re fresh. I used some frozen broccoli and squash and spinach that I had frozen myself, but chopped everything else.
2. Heat up a sauce pan w/ olive oil in it. Once heated add in spices, chives, garlic and tomatoes to toast.
3. Once a bit Torsten add in the rest of your veggies!
4. Mix together so the spices cover all the veggies. Cover & let it simmer until the veggies are soften. Stir occasionally.
5. After veggies are all cooked add in your tomato paste & sauce. Because I used frozen veggies the water from them helped make the sauce less thick. If you need to add a bit of water until you get a consistency you like.
6. Finally add in your noodles! I used some bow tie pasta that I had already made and stored form the other day. You can use your own preference and the pasta while you’re making the veggie and sauce. I add my pasta to the sauce you can leave them separate.
TIP: I measure absolutely nothing so, use your taste and what you like best to adjust your spices and flavor.
All done, now SERVE and ENJOY!
Now head over to some of my friends pages for more DELICIOUS recipes you don’t want to miss out on!
Simply click on their photo and it will take you directly to their page.